Stay Safe: Labyrinth of the Mad
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Stay Safe is an asynchronous multiplayer roguelike where death is punishable by a complete restart - as roguelikes do. Along the way you'll come across champions, copies of other players who have previously been where you're going. And you can only continue to safety if you defeat them!
Once you reach the top - defeating those champion and whatever else is in your way - you could finally be safe. And, hopefully, Stay Safe.
* Endless Mode available to test your survival limits!
* Linux version through Steam, included with purchase!
* Apple MacOS being developed! Beta available with purchase!
- Music - Scythuz & Liamlhasz
- Sounds - Juhani Junkala
- Fonts - somepx
Refer to the license.txt file for libraries and other works used to realise this project.
|Release date||Aug 13, 2019|
|Made with||MonoGame, Pyxel Edit|
|Tags||2D, Dungeon Crawler, Endless, maze, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Roguelite, Turn-based|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, Configurable controls|
|Links||Steam, Community, Homepage, Twitter, Support|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 2.99€ EUR. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Update 1.1.6Feb 21, 2021
- Update 18.104.22.168Jan 10, 2021
- Stay Safe on Mac (Beta)Dec 25, 2020
- Update 1.1.5Dec 08, 2020
- Update 22.214.171.124Sep 13, 2020
- Update 1.1Sep 02, 2020
- Beta 1.1 (through Steam)Aug 13, 2020
- Giftcodes for DiscordJul 13, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.