It's been a while! I'm still alive, I apologize for the absence! As the sole programmer in this three-person team, my attention has been diverted to a mainline project over at Yellowcake Games that is nearing completion after 3 years in development, but I still wanted to get some small fixes out on my personal project that have been left unresolved...
- Game Over screens have had some small graphical updates
- The font used in the character creation doesn't support non-latin characters, this has been fixed by simply saying 'YOU' instead of the player name (until we find a suitable font).
- Updated the game over screen animation to the new art standards
- Swap ability no longer freezes character occasionally.
- Resurrection has some additional checks for who they can resurrect.
- Tiny performance boost on lower-end computers.
- Resolved black screen on startup that affected some people.
- Game crash when attempting to use the in-game Screenshot function while game is not fully loaded yet.
As always, if something's up, feel free to let me know on Discord. If you come across a crash, you can send me the crash.log file to email@example.com!
Get Stay Safe
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.