A little non-magic update here but worthy to be released this early, the game now has a sort of trophy system. Doing various things within the game you could unlock any of the trophies. In a later stage, you could see the trophies of other players as well.
- Badge / Achievement / Trophy system (call it however you want) to keep track of little tasks
- A little controller icon on the bottom right of the title screen to remind you that it can be played with controllers too
- Various statistics are being tracked (e.g healing done, damage taken, etc.) to be used in a future badge
- Moved Monster Database to be part of the new Progress window found in the title screen
- Golden Treasure chests would crash the game
Get Stay Safe: Labyrinth of the Mad
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.