Before getting into this patchnote, a word on two new status effects: Frozen and Invisibilty. When becoming invisible, a monster disappears. However, you can still bump into or target this enemy with various actions. In damaging an invisible creature, they will re-appear. Frozen creatures will lose some status effects, such as Stun, Poison and Fear. In addition, freezing an invisible creature will also reveal them. Note however that a frozen creature can still be made invisible and will remain frozen while unseen.
Alright, onto the patchnotes!
- New status states: Invisible, Regeneration, Frozen and Burnt.
- Added new monsters.
- Added new accessory items.
- Some monsters now drop additional items.
- Added a new spell.
- Some spells have additional effects.
- Certain monsters have become neutral towards you (previously hostile).
- Monsters now take into account if their target has some status effects.
- Paralyze has been renamed to Stun.
- Frozen creatures now visibly appear blue tinted.
- Monsters can now also target themselves if they are trying to buff something.
Get Stay Safe: Labyrinth of the Mad
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.