- Some monsters now have several variations.
- Some objects now have some variations.
- If an item has a gem socketed, it'll show a blue gem on the item icon to easy spot them.
- Some new badges were added.
- Clairvoyance has its own status effect icon now.
- Some monsters cannot possibly become friendly.
- Prison Guards are a little different.
- Neutral monsters (critters) cannot have a crowed version.
- Recipes randomize better, now.
- Monsters are slightly stronger.
- Gold drops are slightly decreased.
- If item names are too long, they will go onto a new line (loot window, only).
- Cancelling selection mode can now use Escape, prioritizing over pausing.
- Now using Discord's new stuff to properly connect activity.
- Some badges have their values fixes so they trigger again.
- Fixed wrong sprite for some dropped items.
- Certain gems were showing the wrong status effect context.
- Neutral enemies become hostile if you attack them first.
- Fire-element spells now take Frozen state properly in account.
- Loot window and Trade windows now properly show item effects.
- Game leaves fullscreen when trying to load files.
- Removed a crashlog library in favor of a embedded one. Less files!
0.42 30 MB
May 14, 2019
Get Stay Safe: Labyrinth of the Mad
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.