- New monsters have been added.
- Some monsters have new abilities, watch out for trails!
- Added new gear pieces, including the first magic focussed set.
- Settings Window has been updated with new settings for both Controller (vibration) and gameplay (Combat movement).
- To accomodate the above; added subcategories for Settings Window.
- Added a button to the Introduction screen to know how to make text scroll faster.
- The title screen has been updated with new art.
- Some weapons are now craftable!
- Ability to craft a bow and arrow is now standard.
- Some new world objects have been added. Beware where you walk!
- Added charging items for chargeables, you can charge something else by simply using them in your inventory and then selecting the matching chargeable item for it in the list.
- If an item can be charged, it will show what charge item is needed for it in the item info box.
- The overall difficulty of the game has been increased.
- Some monsters resist new status effects.
- Some monsters have been moved around and may appear in different locations (or not at all in some).
- Doors that are locked and you bash into it will now shake a little bit!
- The stairs that connect all the floors now do not have a static position. You might have to look around for the stairs a bit more, at times!
- Leaderboards no longer register if the floor is below 33.
- If trying to manage gems and gear, it will notify what the reason is if that is not possible (e.g no empty sockets, all sockets occupied etc.)
- Some ranged weapons have their ranges improved.
- Traps no longer synchronize their states. They will be in different phases, randomly, now.
- If wielding a magical item, the closest entity it will hit will also show the radius around it it will additionally hit where applicable.
- After getting a status effect, there's a short grace period where getting another status effect is not possible.
- Legendary items have had their stats lowered slightly.
- Regenerate effect heals less per turn.
- Damaging status effect now show proper damage.
- Amount of spells needed to learn magic is lowered and depending on its rank.
- Defense is now taken into account by default instead of randomly when taking damage.
- Introduction text is now a little slower.
- Using the Look At on multiple things will now describe all the things!
- Permanent fix for equipment that sometimes appear to be equipped double if the item is the same (e.g two necklaces are equipped).
- Weapons with one additional hit now don't have their selling value drop to zero.
- When on controller, the Progress Window used the same button for two seperate functions.
- Gem crafting now works again.
- Champs no longer get stuck on traps when they accidently end up on one.
stay-safe-win.zip 43 MB
Version 0.49.0 Jun 02, 2019
Get Stay Safe: Labyrinth of the Mad
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.