This update is one of the biggest one to date. It adds some very important changes that fundamentally change the game. Not only does it add the long awaited save game feature, it also adds the classes system. You may choose from 4 basic classes to begin, which affect your stats in various ways. In the future, classes will be more customizable and may unlock subclasses.
The values of these classes are still a work in progress. This is the first release! :)
Saving the Game
The save game feature is new. It should work completely, but it might come back with bugs. Of course, do let me know if this happens (see contact info on game page).
There is some restrictions to saving the game though! These restrictions are mostly gameplay based and slightly due to under the hood. Here's the rules:
- You can only save while you are in a Safe Zone.
- Leaving the Safe Zone will disable the feature! Think ahead.
- If you reload a save game, you will lose the save game file.
- If you reload a save game, you cannot backtrack to earlier floors! Think ahead.
Hopefully they are not unreasonable. I hope this helps people out a bit who cannot put in the 2+ hours to play each sitting. Hats off to them, hope this helps you!
Chat with us on Discord, easier to reach me and sneak peeks etc. its cool: https://discord.gg/jaDRtk8
- Class system
- Save game feature
- New monsters have been added
- Some monsters can form parties
- New theme has been added
- New trophies were added
- Monster AI has been updated
- Added Borderless Fullscreen Windowed graphics option
- Added new sound effects
- Some monsters have new abilities
- Confirmation will show when tweet is sent now
- Some spells have new effects
- Until the new event system, reaching B1 triggers a special message
- All maps are smaller now to increase fun
- Your champs now also use spells you had
- Monsters now try to avoid eachother, to surround you
- Some entities no longer show in Nearlist
- Monsters can now eat healing items they have
- Monsters can now pick up items from the floor (including from corpses)
- Gems with additional effects/equip effects now also trigger
- Legendary altars now have a defending mechanism
- Some monsters have their placement costs adjusted
- Maps can only have one crowned enemy, max
- Adjusted some magic texts
- Adjusted mana regen rates
- Some monsters have new status effect resists
- Added a warning text to gem crafting. It destroys the items!
- Eventlog shows a bit more info when something's not right (errors)
- Merchants have more cash on hand
- Adjusted some gear values for sell
- Some customization options for the player have been adjusted
- Certain legendary items are no longer craftable
- Recipe scrolls are more common
- Healing items are more rare (sorry guys)
- Legendary altars no longer emit light
- Waiting while feared will trigger the fear effect
- Adjusted casting text when casting on self
- Leaderboards (Global) now show up properly again
- Unexplored tiles now have theme-specific color
- Levelling trophy properly triggers on time now
- Fixed able to have longer names using controller
- Poison splatter should no longer have an invisible state
- Player no longer freezes after crafting
- Fixed a crash when deconstructing a legendary item
- Fixed some graphical glitch when favoriting a spell item
- Fixed deconstruct window height not high enough
- Some items had the wrong required steps to craft
- Initial spell no longer starts Illegible
- Fixed potential file access issue for mod files (more on this later)
- Area of effect spells now work properly even if no creature is targetted
Get Stay Safe
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.